Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Mojo Baby!



Hello!
I managed to tackle the Mojo Monday sketch early this week!  I was quite proud of myself!

I had a customer request a baby card for a new niece but the parents of this adorable bundle are not big fans of pink.

I went with the square card. The round cards still intimidate me!!!  This card is 4 1/4" so it would fit in a regular A2 envelope.

The baby carriage is embossed with white embossing powder to add a bit of texture.  I used the vanilla velvet stitched ribbon to soften up the card a bit.  The pink rhinestones add a bit of girliness (is that even a word?!) to the card without it being too pink.

Supplies:
Cardstock: Very Vanilla, Chocolate Chip
DSP: Chocolate Chip DSP
Stamps: Baby Bundle
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Versamark
Other: White Embossing Powder, Vanilla stitched Velvet Ribbon, Mini Library Clip, Pink Rhinestones, Paper Flower,  Heart to Heart Punch

Thanks for stopping by!
Jen

2 comments:

  1. This is the most elegant baby card I have ever seen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very lovely card - love the CAS look. The velvet ribbon is so soft and the single sparkle is a perfect detail.

    ReplyDelete