Sunday, January 15, 2012

Freshly Made Sketches Challenge




Hello!
I hope you had a wonderful weekend and are gearing up for a new week!

I am a little slow getting around to the Freshly Made Sketches challenge this week.  I thought I would be faster getting this card done given that it was a fairly straight forward sketch!

I used a lot of blue on this sketch including some of Stampin' Up!'s Denim ribbon (which I have had for ages but haven't used!).

The stamp set is "Fresh Vintage" from the Sale-A-Bration catalogue.  It is very cute and I really enjoyed using it!

The part of the card you can't see very well from the pictures are the Basic Rhinestones on the flowers and one on the "stamp".

I hope you enjoy the card!
Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies:
Cardstock: Night of Navy, Whisper White
Stamps: Fresh Vintage, Petite Pairs
Ink: Night of  Navy
Other: Dimensionals, Basic Rhinestones, Denim Ribbon, Textured Impressions (Lattice) embossing folder.

7 comments:

  1. Stunning monochrome card, the images you used are wonderful and I love all the texture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. B/W is so classic and elegant! Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! Love that blue denim ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty! Love the contrast of the flowers and the denim. So glad you joined us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the colors and texture! Such a great card! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful! So clean and simple! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the contrast of the white and black. The texture on the background is a perfect touch.

    ReplyDelete