Thursday, January 12, 2012

It's a Buggy Day

Happy Thursday!
If you live in the Lower GTA like we do, you're getting LOTS of rain today.  It's quite a bleak looking day and I'm finding it a challenge to find Joy today!  Needless to say I had to dig in and try hard to keep a smile on my face!

Today's card is a customer request!  She requested a card with cars on it for her boyfriend's birthday.  She also said his favourite colour is blue.  I was a little stumped at what to do and did a little online searching and found a great pattern for a Bug card from Lynn Pratt on her blog.  I thought it was pretty cute and decided to give it a try.  It took me a while to cut out...I'm not the greatest with scissors!

I do like how he turned out and I think he's a cute little guy!
I hope you enjoy the little guy and are having a great day!

Supplies:
Cardstock:  Marina Mist, Whisper White, Basic Black. So Saffron, Basic Grey
Stamps:  Mixed Messages (non-SU)
Ink: So Saffron, Marina Mist, Basic Black
Other: Dimensionals, silver glitter cardstock, basic black marker, Textured Impressions Embossing Folder

2 comments:

  1. I feel so special. I made it to your blog!! Thanks for all your effort ad attention to detail on my cards. ESP this one. I know he's gonna love
    It! Can't wait to see it live. Awesome job!!' :) thank you again! Mel. M

    ReplyDelete