Friday, January 6, 2012

Valentine's Day and a Bow Maker?

Valentine's Day is fast approaching!  I can't believe it.  How does the time go by so quickly?!  I am getting into "love" mode around here to be ready for the Big Day!  I saw a really cute card on Inking Idaho this week.  I wanted to try one of her little cards out for myself!  The card I made doesn't open - it would just be like a regular valentine that you would write on the back of.  I want to "whip up" a few more of these this weekend if possible!


Now take a look at the bow on this card....
I love bows on cards but I do not possess the most superb bow tying abilities.  This bow was SUPER EASY!  I was able to use a new gift that my Darling Husband made me for Christmas!  He made me a Bow Tying "machine".  it's wonderful!  Makes any size bow (okay there are limits) and as many loops as your little heart desires!  This bow has three loops on each side.  The bows also stay tied and DO NOT loosen!  Such a quick way to add a little dimension to cards!

Here is a shot of my bow maker!  I had found some pictures online and saw they were available for purchase but knew Trevor would be completely capable of making me one.  He even made my mom one!  What a way to win over his MIL!  What would I do without him?!

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment