Wednesday, January 4, 2012

A New Year, A New Start

I always start the new year with this fabulous list of things I'm going to do differently. I always tell myself this is the year I'm going to stick to my list and accomplish these goals. Then about 2 weeks into January I start fading...our schedule gets crazy and life becomes hectic and my list seems to become a thing of the past.

I was reading a post the other day on Ali Edwards' blog and she chose a word for 2012. Her word is "Up". She gave her reasons for choosing this word and asked her readers what their word would be. Some said "gratitude, nourish, thankfulness". The list went on. I wondered what my word would be. There are so many to choose from. My goal this week is to come up with my word. If you had to choose one word for the year what would you choose?

I have decided to try my hand at starting Project Life by Becky Higgins. This will be a weekly glimpse into our lives. I want to capture the moments that I sometimes forget and don't scrapbook in our family albums. I want to be able to document the cute things the boys say and do in a place where they'll be able to find it! My album arrived just after Christmas and is open and ready to go!
I love the new Cobalt edition binder! The colours truly represent our family!
The first page inserts come labeled and are ready to be stuck in the pages immediately! It's so easy! I hope it continues to be super easy!!

I am hoping each week to have an update on how my Project Life Binder is coming along! I'm very excited!

I also hope to be more dedicated to updating my blog - maybe not daily but at least a few times a week - not always with cards but with other paper craft ideas and organizational things I'm trying out!

Thanks for checking in!






No comments:

Post a Comment