Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Box of Love

Hello!
We've made it past hump day and we're rolling into Thursday!  I'm excited!  It's almost the end of the week!
I have just a quick little project today to share.  I love mini pizza boxes.  I think they're super cute for little note cards or even chocolate!  With Valentine's Day just around the corner I thought I'd do one up as I'll probably drop a few off to some special friends!
This box is super easy to make.  Mary Fish from Stampin' Pretty has a super easy video that explains exactly how to make this box.  The box is just big enough to hold 3" X 3" notecards.

The sleeve is just there as a decorative touch and holds the box firmly closed!  I do love the PS I Love You stamp set in the Occasions Mini Catalogue.  I think the chocolate covered strawberry is so delicious looking!

Now, before everyone wonders why I have Easter Eggs in my box...I love chocolate!  I really do and therefore I usually don't keep it in the house because I'll eat it.  However, I don't like Easter eggs and as you can tell, neither do my kids since I found these hiding in the pantry!  I didn't want to buy my Valentine's Day candy too soon or it wouldn't make it to the 14th!

Enjoy your day!  Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies:
Cardstock: Real Red, Whisper White, Real Red Glimmer
Stamps: P.S. I Love You
Ink: Real Red, Green Galore, Early Espresso

No comments:

Post a Comment