Friday, January 20, 2012

Wedding Bells


Hello!
I decided to give the Splitcoast Stampers Card Sketch Challenge a whirl today.  I'm not sure how I faired out...I am not completely satisfied with the results.  I am also not sure why I chose a wedding card!  I think I chose the paper then decided it had better be a wedding card!

This sketch seems super easy but man did I have a tough time coming up with colour combinations etc. I have started a second card but again...not sure about the combinations I've chosen so I may need to change it up a little tonight!

Supplies:
Cardstock: Basic Black, Whisper White, Silver Glimmer
DSP: Mocha Morning Specialty
Stamps: Petite Pairs
Ink: Basic Black
Other: Glimmer brads, Curly Label Punch, Vintage Wallpaper Embossing Folder, Daisies #2 Die, Dimensionals





1 comment:

  1. Love this one!!! So beautiful. Really like the black and silver together. Mel. M

    ReplyDelete