Friday, January 27, 2012

Clean and Simple Flowers

Hello!
The weekend is here!  I'm so excited.  A little break from our routine is always good!

This week's Clean and Simple (CAS) Challenge (CAS154) on Splitcoaststampers was a huge challenge for me.  This week instead of a sketch challenge they had a colour challenge:  Pink, Celery and White.

The goal of CAS is lots of white or open space.  I do enjoy open spaces but I also need texture...hence the embossed polka dots.

I really do love scrunched flowers.  They're super simple to make and I love the way they look when they're done.  This one I made using the Fun Flowers Bigz L Die and the Boho Blossoms Punch.  I crimped the paper first then ran it through my big shot, separate the flowers and crumpled them up!

Supplies:
Cardstock: Pink Pirouette, Whisper White, Certainly Celery
Ink: Certainly Celery
Stamps: Create a Cupcake
Other: Fun Flowers Bigz L Die, Bird Punch, Pleated Satin Ribbon, Glitter Brad, Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder

Hope you enjoy the CAS card!
Thanks for stopping by!
Jen




No comments:

Post a Comment