Saturday, January 14, 2012

Create with Connie and Mary Challenge

Happy Saturday!
Hope you are enjoying your weekend!  We have had a busy weekend with a sick 5 year old who seems to be on the mend!  Thankfully he heals quickly!

I wanted to take part in the "Create with Connie and Mary" sketch challenge (CCMC184) this weekend. I enjoyed the sketch though it took me a while to come up with a colour combination I was happy with!  I do find that sketches really stretch my imagination at times!

I tried out the Edgelits Dies and Textured Impressions Adorning Accents (both of which are available in the new Stampin' Up! Occasions Mini Catalogue).  They were super fun (and fairly easy) to use.  What a great way to add a border to a card!  I also used the DSP, ribbon and brad from the Sale-a-bration catalogue (which starts January 24th).

Hope you enjoy today's card!  I will be posting one tomorrow for a different sketch challenge!

Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies:
Cardstock: Early Espresso, Very Vanilla, Calypso Coral
DSP: Everyday Enchantement (sale-a-bration)
Stamps: Non-SU
Ink: Early Espresso
Other: Everyday Enchantment Ribbon and Brad, Basic pearls, Boho Blossoms Punch, Word Window Punch

No comments:

Post a Comment