Friday, January 13, 2012

Week 1 - Project Life

Happy Friday!

I am so glad it's Friday!  I had intended to have a fantastic card all ready to go however I have a sick little 5 year old on my hands who required some extra TLC this afternoon.

I managed to get Week 1 of my Project Life binder done!  I was pretty impressed.  It looks good except that I printed one wrong photo and haven't gotten back to Costco to get the correct one...so bear with me!

You can see there's a label that says "Canadian Warplane Heritage"...obviously the picture under said wristband is not from that museum!  That's the one I printed by accident!  Silly me!



I really enjoy doing Project Life and have been making a conscientious effort to take a picture every day or at least several times a week!  I think this will be a great way of documenting life's regular events that don't always get into my scrapbooks.

Have a great weekend!  Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment