Saturday, January 28, 2012

MOJO Monday and Lego!



 Hello!
Oh how I love weekends!  The weather is blustery here so I was happy to spend this afternoon working on cards!  I finally got around to the MOJO Monday sketch.  I thought by the time I got around to it we'd be back at Monday again!!!  So many challenges, too little time!!!

As soon as I saw this sketch the thing that came to my mind was LEGO!  Our oldest son is 5 1/2 and he LOVES Lego.  Usually our basement floor is covered in it but this week he's been great at cleaning up!  My youngest (3 1/2) isn't so great at cleaning it up and this week played in my craft room with me calling his Lego "garbage" and filling up his garbage truck.  I've been stepping on the stray pieces and so Lego is fresh on my brain!

We will be in need of lots of boy cards this year so I figured it would be great to have this one on hand!  Right now all the boys in my son's kindergarten class are HEAVY into Lego!  I think they all eat, breathe and sleep it!

Supplies:
Cardstock: Basic Black, Whisper White, Real Red, Pacific Point, Daffodil Delight, Pumpkin Pie
Ink: Basic Black, Real Red, Pacific Point, Daffodil Delight, Pumpkin Pie
Stamps: Loved Ones
Other: Dimensionals, 1/2" Circle Punch

Thanks for stopping by!





















6 comments:

  1. This card is genius--I/we love Legos. What a great card. I just showed it to my youngest daughter, and she exclaimed, "No Way...how did she do that?!!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is sooooo cute!! My son loves Lego so I will lift this idea, if you don't mind! So awesome!! TFS!
    Debbie
    http://debbiesdashofthisandthat.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! CASE away! I will put up some basic sizes on my blog later on today!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This rocks!! LOVE the Lego concept! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this card, and I will be making one like it for my nephew, who will be 28 and is a dentist. He always loved legos when he was little. He had a whole city set up, even the monorail. I know he will love the card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for the idea and perfect example. I will credit back to you.

    ReplyDelete