Thursday, January 19, 2012

The Open Sea Sketch


 Hello!

I found a few minutes at nap time today to create a card for the Freshly Made Sketches challenge this week.   Thanks Linda for a great sketch!

The Sketch was clean and simple which is totally up my alley!  I decided to focus on a more masculine card this week since they're tough to make and I always am in need of one!  The Open Sea is one of my favourite stamp sets and works perfectly for those masculine cards!

If you haven't tried out a Freshly Made Sketch challenge (or any challenge for that matter) I highly recommend you do!  Having a starting point makes the card creation process go so much faster!

Oh...I forgot to list the supplies for my box project yesterday so I've added those in!  That's what I get for doing two things at once!

Thanks for stopping by!  Have a great day!

Supplies:
Cardstock: Early Espresso, Cherry Cobbler, Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla
DSP: This is terrible, but I can't remember the name...
Stamps: The Open Sea, Petite Pairs
Ink: Early Espresso, Crumb Cake
Other: Cherry Cobbler Baker's Twine, Sponge Daubers, Dimensionals

3 comments:

  1. Love this! Worked perfectly with the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome masculine card! I love all your details! So glad you joined us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a terrific man-card! Great job on the fussy-cut anchor! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete