Wednesday, January 11, 2012

MDS Project


I hope everyone is having a great day!  I had a wonderful afternoon and enjoyed a visit with my sweet neighbour Christine and her adorable son Ian!  I haven't even stepped foot into my workshop yet today!  I am however able to share some pages from my MDS (My Digital Studio) scrapbook that I'm working on. I'm still new at this MDS thing so bear with me while I learn!

I believe I originally saw this design (or a similar one) on Heather Summers' blog a while ago and thought it looked pretty cool.  I knew our fall photos would work perfectly!
I never thought I would really enjoy digital scrapbooking and I think I still prefer the actual paper scrapbooking over the digital BUT when you're behind and trying to get somewhat caught up...the digital works perfectly! It also means I can easily scrapbook wherever I am!

Enjoy today's post!   I hope you've been thinking about your one word for 2012!  I would love to hear what you've decided on!




No comments:

Post a Comment