Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Card Sketch Challenge Tea Cups


 Hello!
I had a few minutes this afternoon to start on a card...not the card I need to be working on but a card none the less.  I used the sketch from Splitcoaststampers Card Sketch Challenge (SC370).  The example sketch has an optional front panel/pocket which I decided I would try to incorporate.

It all started out well until I realized that no one would probably realize they are to untie the knot to open the panel!  Perhaps a little tag indicating "Open" is in order!!!

I do love the new Tea Shoppe stamp set from Stampin' Up!  For anyone who truly knows me, you know how much I LOVE tea, tea cups and tea pots!

Well, I did bootcamp two nights in a row and I'm feeling much like rubber...maybe even worse than rubber!  I think closer to spaghetti!



Supplies:
Cardstock: Soft Suede, Very Vanilla, Calypso Coral
DSP: Everyday Enchantment
Stamps: Tea Shoppe
Ink: Calypso Coral, Crump Cake, Pool Party, Lucky Limeade
Other: Very Vanilla Taffeta Ribbon, Dimensionals, Vintage Wall Paper Embossing Folder, Modern Label Punch

Thanks for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment