Saturday, February 4, 2012

Twitterpated Birthday



Hello!
I hope everyone is enjoying their weekend.  We had some beautiful weather here in Southern Ontario today!  It was almost spring-like this morning.  My three boys (including my husband!) were outside driving around their monster truck!  I must say they were some cute!!

I tackled the Freshly Made Sketches challenge today.  I wanted to give the Mixed Punch stamp set a whirl again along with the new Twitterpated DSP.

The centre of the flower (not the brad) I stamped using the new clear Melon scented embossing powder.  It smells just like watermelon!  It's delicious!

Supplies: 
Cardstock: Basic Grey, Whisper White, Pear Pizazz, Red Riding Hood
DSP: Twitterpated
Stamps: Mixed Bunch, Apothecary Art
Ink: Red Riding Hood, Basic Grey, Versamark
Other: Blossom Punch, Pleated Satin Ribbon, Petal Die,  Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder, Glimmer Brad

4 comments:

  1. Oh wow ... what a wonderful card ... I love that stripey paper with the pleated ribbon .... and your bold flower is just gorgeous!
    Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That bright flower is beautiful against the green!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the polka dots and stripes, two of my favorite things!!! love your color choices :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty card! I love the colors and how fun that the flower smells yummy too. I have some of the cherry scented powder coming on Thursday and I can't wait to play with it. :) Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete