Thursday, February 9, 2012

Freshly Made Apothecary!

Hello!

I finally was able to spend a few minutes in my craft room today!  Who know this week would turn into craziness!  Anyhow, I love tackling the Freshly Made Sketches challenge.  This week Lesley had another great sketch.

My card didn't exactly turn out the way I thought it was going to.  This wasn't at all the card I had in my head when I started.  I'm probably going to give it another whirl later this week...I guess that would be tomorrow wouldn't it?!

Anyhow, the new Apothecary stamp set and the Framelits Labels Dies are so fun to work with!

Supplies:
Cardstock: Soft Suede, Very Vanilla
Stamps: Apothecary Art
Ink: Soft Suede, Baja Breeze
Other: Baja Breeze Pleated Ribbon, Dimensionals, Lattice Embossing Folder, Framed Tulips Embossing Folder


Thanks for stopping by!
Hope everyone has a great weekend!
Jen

6 comments:

  1. The embossing folder is a great touch on your card Jen! I love the textured pieces on the side too. Thanks for joining us at FMS.
    Smiles,
    Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these colors!!!! Great job on the sketch, that pleated ribbon really adds to your card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the blue with the neutrals and the ribbon is sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The colors are so lovely! And the embossing folder makes a terrific frame for your card. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the Soft Suede with Baja Breeze; I don't think I've tried those together. :) Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The colors really are pretty! Love seeing the Framed Tulips here...one of my favorites. Glad you joined us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete