Sunday, February 5, 2012

Apothecary Art

Hi!
Oh, another week starts soon.  I'm not sure I'm ready for this!  We don't have a lot of extra stuff this week so it should be relatively easy but I'm always a bit sad when the weekend comes to an end!

I wanted to try out the Apothecary Art stamp set and the new (and fabulous) Framelits Dies (Labels Collection) from Stampin' Up!

I picked an old sketch from Freshly Made Sketches to start with and then ran with it!  I wanted to use the Edgelits Dies and Embossing Folders are well so the sketch I chose worked perfectly!

A little trick I learned when using the Framelits dies (with or without a stamped image).  Use a post-it note to hold it in place when running your "sandwich" through the Big Shot.  The post-it note doesn't mark your paper or smudge your ink but keeps your paper snuggly in place!

Supplies:
Cardstock: Red Riding Hood, Basic Black, Whisper White
DSP: Twitterpated
Stamps: Apothecary Art
Ink: Basic Black
Other: Polka Dot Ribbon, Edgelits die, Edgelits Embossing Folder, Framelits Dies (Labels), Dimensionals

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment