Wednesday, February 29, 2012

CAS in Rich Razzleberry

 

Hello!  Okay, so I didn't fall off the face of the earth....it may just seem that way!  I have been busily working on some wedding invitations for a friend that I finished a few minutes ago.  They really have consumed my life for the last two weeks.  I had a minute today to work on a card before I picked up the last piece of the invitations.

I decided to give the CAS card challenge on Splitcoast stampers this week (CAS159)!  The challenge this week was just colours - Rich Razzleberry and White!  I love rich razzleberry.   I don't use it too often so it was fun to get it out and play along!

I made the bottom card first and wasn't happy so I decided to try the top one and was happier with the results!

Supplies (top card):
Cardstock: Rich Razzleberry, Whisper White
Stamps: Fresh Vintage, Petite Pairs
Ink: Rich Razzleberry
Other: Rich Razzleberry Taffeta Ribbon, Beautiful Wings Embosslits, Basic Rhinestones

Supplies (bottom card):
Cardstock: Rich Razzleberry, Whisper White
Stamps: Mixed Bunch, Apothecary Art
Ink: Rich Razzleberry, Versamark
Other: White Embossing Powder, Dimensionals, Basic Rhinestones

No comments:

Post a Comment