Friday, February 3, 2012

Birthday Gift Card Holder


Hello!
Today is my husband's birthday!  I didn't want to post pictures of his card too soon incase he decided to check it out!  He can be a little bit nosey at times!!!  Anyhow, I was directed towards a great tutorial on Dawn's Stamping Studio to make this cute little card!   Thanks mom for pointing me in the right direction!  What would I do without her?!


I showed my 5 year old son the card I made and he look at it, turned up his nose.  I asked if he liked it.  His response was that he did like it but it needed an airplane!  My husband LOVES airplanes!  He builds remote controls airplanes.  Not little ones either!  We're talking 12 foot wing span airplanes!  My kids eat, breathe and sleep airplanes too!  I didn't quite getting to add in an airplane so I guess the card wasn't exactly perfect!








Supplies (for this card):
Cardstock: Early Espresso, Not Quite Navy, Crumb Cake, Cajun Craze, Very Vanilla
DSP: Well Worn, Early Espresso DSP
Stamps: Happiest Birthday Wishes
Ink: Cajun Craze, Crumb Cake
Other: Top Note Die, Early Espresso Grosgrain Ribbon, Scalloped Circle Punches, Circle Punch, Word Window Punch, Dimensionals


(I didn't give my hubby a Tim Horton's gift card...it just happened to be the only one I could find to work in this card!)







So, I really enjoyed the first card I made so I wanted to make another more girly card!
Yes, it is the Everyday Enchantment DSP again!!!  I love it, I can't help it!

I also love the new Mixed Bunch stamp set and coordinating Blossom punch!  I do enjoy how this card turned out!

I know, another Tim Horton's gift card!  Maybe we should start using them!















Supplies:
Cardstock: Red Riding Hood, Pool Party, Every Vanilla
DSP: Everyday Enchantment
Stamps: Mixed Bunch, Up, Up and Away
Ink: Pool Party, Red Riding Hood, Crumb Cake
Other: Blossom Punch, Very Vanilla Satin Ribbon, Everyday Enchantment Brads, Dimensionals, Top Note Die


Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment