Monday, February 13, 2012

Cup of Love

Hello!
I must apologize for being MIA for the last few days!  I've been filling card orders and that has taken up a lot of my time!  I am also about to fill a wedding invitation order so I may be sporadic over the next couple of weeks!

So Valentine's Day!  Who doesn't love it?!  My husband and I will be celebrating our 16th Valentine's Day together!  Hard to believe I was only 18 when we started dating!

This isn't the card I made for my husband but the one I made for my mom and dad and for my son's teacher.  My parents and I love tea and one of my favourite things is to have tea with my parents!  I figured this was perfect.  I pinned it on Pinterest and will post the link tomorrow!

My son's teacher, Mrs. Cooper is a lovely lady who starts each day with a coffee from McDonald's.  I don't blame her!  My son wrote her a little one on one side of the insert and we attached a McDonald's gift card to the other side.

Thanks for stopping by!




Supplies:
Cardstock: Very Vanilla, Whisper White, Crumb Cake, Red Riding Hood
Ink: Red Riding Hood, Versamark
Stamps: PS I Love You
Other: Fashionable Hearts Embosslit, Red Riding Hood Pleated Ribbon, Clear Embossing Powder, Dimensionals

No comments:

Post a Comment