Thursday, February 16, 2012

Freshly Made Sketches and Lego!


 Hello!
So thankful that it is almost the weekend!  I have just picked up some paper to start on some wedding invitations so the weekend is going to be invitation central here!  Not sure how many cards will get done!

Anyhow, I wanted to do up a card for the Freshly Made Sketches challenge this week!  I really liked Jennifer's sketch this week and when I see blocks now I think only one thing....LEGO!  My oldest son is going to have a Lego birthday party this year for his 6th birthday so I decided to work ahead and make a great card for his little brother to give him!

I also wanted to give the Loved Ones stamp set a try.   This stamp set is in the Stampin' Up! Occasions Mini Catalogue!


Supplies (for my Lego card):
Cardstock:  Pacific Point, Basic Black, Whisper White, Real Red, Daffodil Delight
Stamps: Loved Ones
Ink: Pacific Point, Daffodil Delight, Real Red, Basic Black
Other: 1/2" Circle Punch



The card below is one my mom made for my oldest son for Valentine's Day!  My mom is so creative!  Caleb's eyes lit up when he saw this card.  He was so happy!  Lego cards are so fun and they can really delight a little person's heart so much!  Thanks so much mom!!!  Caleb sure loves you!

8 comments:

  1. The lego look is so cool! Great cards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your lego cards! I made one for this challenge too! Great minds think alike!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these! I have never seen the lego look! great job.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these cards ... they are just great and perfect for that lego loving youngster!
    Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun take on the challenge. I love those Legos! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  6. How fun is this idea!!! Love it! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love Legos! What a fun idea! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Both of these Lego cards are so wonderful. I have a big Lego house and these would be a big hit! Glad you joined us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete