Monday, February 6, 2012

Be My Valentine

Hello!

Just wanted to let you know that I'm currently offering ribbon shares.  If you go to the tab just under the title bar you'll see "Ribbon Shares".  Click there to see all the details!

Wanted to post a little Valentine's Day card I made! This is a total CASE of Mary Fish's (Stampin' Pretty) card that she made.  I changed a couple of things but pretty much copied it!  I thought it was a wonderfully colourful, fun card!

I used the new Melon Scented Embossing Powder on this card for the stamped heart! I really do love the smell!  How fun is it to have a scratch and sniff card?!  I must say I thought Mary did a fabulous job of designing this card!  So much fun to CASE!

Supplies:
Cardstock: Very Vanilla, Lucky Limeade, Peach Parfait, Pool Party
DSP: Everyday Enchantment
Stamps: PS I Love You
Ink: Red Riding Hood
Other: Lucky Limeade Ribbon, Word Window Punch, Full Heart Punch, Heart to Heart Punch, Edgelit Dies, Edgelit Embossing Folder, Heart Dies (non-SU).

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment