Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Teacher Time

Hello!  I hope you've had a great weekend!  For all the mom's out there, I hope you had a wonderful Mother's Day.  I had thought we would be spending Mother's Day at the Magic Kingdom in Florida but instead my boys chose to spend the day at Sea World!  I must say (especially to any Florida readers) I LOVE Florida!  I am totally in love with Palm Trees!  Florida's vegetation is incredible and so unlike anything we have here in Canada!  The staff at our hotel were wonderful and super friendly!  The parks we went to were super clean and action packed!  What a great weekend!

That aside...I was supposed to be getting started on Father's Day cards today but I was totally unmotivated.  I had an idea in my head for a card for Caleb's Teacher this year.  My oldest son has the most wonderful Kindergarten teacher!  She has done over and above what is required for these kids and has a group of kids who adore her!

Anyhow, I thought I'd made her a little blackboard card for his teacher.  I used a set from Papertrey Ink that I love for doing Teacher's cards.

Supplies:
Cardstock: Soft Suede, Whisper White, Basic Black
Ink: Versamark, Real Red, Wild Wasabi, Soft Suede
Stamps: Papertrey Ink
Other: White Embossing Powder, Real Red Grosgrain Ribbon, Staple, Dimensionals, Lattice Textured Impressions Embossing Folder

Thanks for stopping by today!
Check back tomorrow for my Mojo Monday card!

Jen


No comments:

Post a Comment