Wednesday, May 2, 2012

More Field Flowers!

Hello!
Hope everyone survived their Wednesday! Both my youngest son and I are battling a little cold so I found card making today a little challenging!

I have some exciting news! My Best Wishes Hearts card (featured on Sunday) won this week's Queen of Clean on Freshly Make Sketches! I am very excited and very honoured to have been chosen by Linda!

Here is a card I made similar to yesterday's. I really do love Elegant Eggplant and Wisteria Wonder together. I didn't find this card as truly Clean and Simple as I wanted but I still do enjoy the final result!

Supplies:
Cardstock: Elegant Eggplant, Very Vanilla, Crumb Cake
Stamps: Field Flowers, Apothecary Art
Ink: Elegant Eggplant, Wisteria Wonder, Lucky Limeade
Other: Wisteria Wonder Ruffled Ribbon, Basic Pearls, Dimensionals

No comments:

Post a Comment