Thursday, May 31, 2012

Paper Players Challenge

 Hello!
How did your day go?  Thursdays are a little chaotic at our house.  I was super excited to take my new Stampin' Up! Catalogue to soccer tonight and peruse through it while I sat on the field for 2 hours!  I poured a lovely hot tea into my travel mug and proceeded to walk out the door without the catalogue...ugh.

I decided to tackle the Paper Players challenge today.  This is my first time with this particular challenge!  LeAnne had a great sketch for this week's challenge.  I sat down with this idea in my head of making the perfect Father's Day card for my husband...I had the airplane stamped and ready to cut out.  Then the doorbell rang and my super nice UPS delivery man showed up with my Stampin' Up! order and once I saw this paper the Father's Day card got pushed aside and I created this thank you card instead.

I love this new Comfort Cafe DSP and the Midnight Muse Cardstock oh and the Betsy's Blossoms stamp set that will be available June 1st (which for most of you will be today!

The new SU catalogue is available today online!  Check it out!  It's full of so many wonderful things!!!

Thanks for stopping by today!

Supplies:
Cardstock: Very Vanilla, Soft Suede, Midnight Muse, Cajun Craze
DSP: Comfort Cafe
Stamps: Kindness Matters, Betsy's Blossoms
Ink: Midnight Muse, Soft Suede
Other: Basic Pearls, Very Vanilla Taffeta Ribbon, Modern Label Punch, Beautiful Wings Embosslit Die, Square Lattice Textured Impressions Embossing Folder



4 comments:

  1. This is GORGEOUS Jen - LOVE all the texture & fab colours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! I thought your blog looked new to me, so I am glad that you decided to play with my sketch as your first shot at the Paper Players! I can see this set being used lots in the future....great colors, too! Thanks for playing at the Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous colors, Jen! I love the butterflies with the pearls. The texture makes this card so rich looking. I am so glad you decided to join us at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I love this Betsy Blossom stamp on your card. Very pretty!Thanks for joining us at the Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete