Sunday, May 13, 2012

Happy Mother's Day!

Hello and Happy Mother's Day to you!  I'm a little sad that I'm not celebrating with my mom today BUT I am (or hopefully am) celebrating my 5th Mother's Day at the Happiest Place on Earth!

This is the card that I made for my mom for Mother's Day.  I have been blessed with the perfect mom...no seriously.  She is my best friend!  Don't get me wrong, we don't always get along perfectly but we are perfect for each other!

I'm not sure if she would have received this card on time.  I never know with the postal system how long cards will take!

My mom and I LOVE tea and have a deeper love for tea cups and pots!  I love the Tea Shoppe set and knew that I somehow had to incorporate it into her card!

Supplies:
Cardstock: Soft Suede, Poppy Parade, Lucky Limeade, Very Vanilla
DSP: Everyday Enchantment
Stamps: Tea Shoppe
Ink: Soft Suede
Other: Dimensionals, Very Vanilla Taffeta Ribbon, Basic Pearls, Dots Embossing Folder, Vintage Wallpaper Embossing Folder

Happy Mother's Day Mom!  I love you!!!




1 comment:

  1. Wow Jen, awesome way to use the sketch! I found it so challenging but you aced it!

    ReplyDelete