Monday, May 21, 2012

Happy 6th Birthday!

Hello!
I hope everyone had a great weekend!  We had a nice long weekend in Canada and we finished up by celebrating my oldest son's 6th birthday today!

I'm sure you all know how much my sweet boy LOVES Lego!  We eat, sleep and breathe Lego here!  I could not, not make a Lego card for him!!!

What started out as an idea in my head turned into a lot of work!  Those pesky little circles took a lot of work to glue on.  Trust me!  Caleb is worth every second of that work though!

My babe had a great birthday and loved getting lots of Lego cards!!!

Thanks for stopping by!

Have a great week!

Supplies:
Cardstock: Basic Black, Whisper White, Daffodil Delight, Pacific Point, Real Red
Stamps: Loved Ones
Ink: Basic Black
Other: Square Lattice Embossing Folder, Dimensionals

8 comments:

  1. Perfect Lego and perfect graphics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love it! what size square punch did you use and what did you use to punch the circles? great card!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will measure it tonight and let you know! I think the square is 3/4". The circles came from an old hand held siilver hole punch. I will measure once my boys are in bed!

      Delete
  3. Okay so I measured and the squares are indeed 3/4" and the circles are 1/4"!

    Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved it! I thought it was brilliant. I think you'll be seeing this flying around on Pinterest boards, including mine! LOL
    Marianne
    http://cardsbymarianne.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Found on pinterest. Very cute. Thanks for sharing the measurements.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Found on pinterest. Thanks for sharing measurements

    ReplyDelete
  7. I made this for my grandson this year. Thank you so much for sharing. He loves legos so this hit the spot!

    ReplyDelete