Sunday, May 27, 2012

Bright Butterflies

Hello!
Did you have a great weekend?  I can't believe it's almost Monday morning...ugh.  This week is going to be very busy for us...but at least it will go quickly.

I tackled the Freshly Made Sketches challenge yesterday and wanted to get the card posted!

I love using bright colours with the Beautiful Wings embosslit!!!  So springy!

Thanks for stopping by!  I hope to have a new card for you tomorrow!

Suppplies:
Cardstock: Basic Black, Tempting Turquoise, Whisper White, Daffodil Delight, Melon Mambo, Old Olive
Stamps: Well Scripted
Ink: Basic Black
Other: Beautiful Wings Embosslit, Basic Rhinestones, Dimensionals

8 comments:

  1. This is indeed a bright and cheery card...I love the sentiment font!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the bright colours. Very beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful Jen .... the colours, the butterflies, the layers - so vibrant, fresh and fabulous!
    Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the bright colors you have used!! So Pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your gaggle of butterflies! What do you call a flock of butterflies anyway? So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful colors. I love how you layered everything on black. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the bright happy card you have created Jen!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You created such a beautiful card! Great use of color!

    ReplyDelete