Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Mojo Purses

Hello!
Lots going on around our house. Did I mention my husband is on vacation at home this week?  Hmmm...I am thankful that he is able to take a break from work and relax but I'm thinking I might be finding it a little stressful for me!

I had a request for a card for a special little 5 year old who really loves purses and make up! I still can't believe this little princess is going to be turning 5!

Anyhow, I used the Mojo Monday Sketch to start this card out.  The Mojo Monday blog is a great way to get started if you're looking for a sketch challenge.

Hope you're having a great week so far!

Thanks for stopping by!

Jen

Supplies:
Cardstock: Calypso Coral, Basic Black, Very Vanilla
DSP: Everyday Enchantment
Stamps: Create a Cupcake
Ink: Basic Black
Other: Very Vanilla Taffeta Ribbon, Basic Rhinestones,
Modern Label Punch, Word Window Punch,  Lattice Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, Large Oval Punch, Scalloped Oval Punch, Cupcake Punch

No comments:

Post a Comment