Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Happy Graduation

Hello!
I trust you're having a great week!  Today is going to be a very busy day at our house - the boys have a surprise coming for them that they don't know about!!!  Should be good times!!!

Today's card is a "case" of sorts.  The template comes from Dawn Olchefske.  She did a fabulous video tutorial that you can find here!

I decided to add a graduation owl to the inside of the card...just because I think graduation owls are so cute!!!

I like that I can customize the tassel colour to match a school's colours!

Supplies:
Cardstock:  Basic Black, Whisper White, Basic Grey, More Mustard
Stamps: Congratulations
Ink: Basic Black
Other: Two-Step Owl Punch, Scalloped Oval Punch (wings), Curly Label Punch and Star punch (Mortarboard)

No comments:

Post a Comment