Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Mojo Get Well

 Hello!  I hope everyone had a great day!  I was busy getting ready for a special someone's birthday party.  Today I was making candy/chocolate Lego Mini Figures and sticking door hangers together!

I tackled the Mojo Monday sketch yesterday.  My husband's dear Grandma recently fell and broke her hip.  She had surgery and is now recovering.  I wanted to send her a little card to wish her well and let her know we're thinking of and praying for her!  I wish we lived a little closer to her so we could deliver this ourselves!
I must say I love the Very Vanilla/Soft Suede colour combination.  I cut out the little bird just to add a bit more dimension.

The rosette is a retired one from a previous mini catalogue but I love them and wish I had more!

Supplies:
Cardstock: Very Vanilla, Soft Suede
Stamps: Nature Walk, Perfectly Penned
Ink: Soft Suede
Other: Vintage Wallpaper Embossing Folder, Very Vanilla Taffeta Ribbon, Very Vanilla Rosette

Thanks for stopping by!  Hopefully I'll have tacked the Freshly Made Sketches sketch for you tomorrow!!!

Jen













1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful card Jen, I love the colours and the clean lines!

    ReplyDelete