Thursday, May 10, 2012

Birthday Lego (again...)

Hello!
I hope everyone had a great day!  Friday has arrived finally!  If you're like me, when you hit Friday you breathe a huge sigh of relief!

Today's card is very simple but will have a HUGE effect on the recipient (who happens to be my soon to be 6 year old)!

My dad requested a card for my oldest who is turning 6 in just over a week (how can that be?  Wasn't he just born yesterday?).  Well, I'm sure you remember me saying once or twice that Caleb LOVES Lego.

I was having a hard time thinking of yet another Lego card BUT then it hit me...why not make a giant Lego block for him!  It's simple but he'll love it.

Supplies:
Cardstock: Pacific Point, Whisper White
Stamps: Loved Ones
Ink: Basic Black, Pacific Point
Other: 1 3/4" Circle Punch, Dimensionals

No comments:

Post a Comment