Saturday, May 12, 2012

Digital Door Hangers

Hello!
I hope everyone has had a good start to their weekend!

A quick post today and not a card!  I have been taking Heather Summers' course on using My Digital Studio (you can still sign up here!).  Heather has been giving us fabulous tutorials on all things digital!

Heather made a fabulous door hanger for her daughter's room and I thought that making Lego door hangers would be a fabulous loot bag treasure for a certain someone's upcoming Lego party!

These babies are super easy to make using the My Digital Studio software.  I can't wait to get them printed and show you a picture of the finished product!  My son is still too young to have a "Keep Out" side so I figured I would make it more age appropriate but still fun!

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Jen


No comments:

Post a Comment