Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Button Buddies Birthday

Hello!
Sorry for a few days of silence.  I have been trying to catch up on a few card orders!  Plus last night I was busy browsing the new Stampin' Up! Catalogue online...oh it was lovely!

It's been a busy week here.    My husband is on vacation this week...it's a bit of an adjustment for me to have him at home (to say the least!).

I wanted to post the original card I had made for the Freshly Make Sketches challenge this week.  I didn't quite feel the love with this card and so I made the one I posted the other night!

I will have a new card for you tomorrow night!

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Jen

Supplies:
Cardstock:  Basic Black, Whisper White, Rich Razzleberry
DSP: Rich Razzleberry DSP, Summer Smooches
Stamps: Button Buddies, Create a Cupcake
Ink: Basic Black, Rich Razzleberry, Daffodil Delight, Tempting Turquoise
Other: Rich Razzleberry Glimmer Brad, Modern Label Punch, Word Window Punch, Blossom Punch, Basic Black Taffeta Ribbon,

No comments:

Post a Comment