Saturday, May 5, 2012

Freshly Made Butterfly Trio

Hello!
I hope that everyone is having a great weekend!  I was able to spend a few minutes in the workshop this afternoon creating...I tackled the Freshly Made Sketches challenge today.

Jen had a great sketch this week!  I actually took a couple of go's at it before I came up with a card that I was happy with!  Is that sad?!

You can't tell in the first picture but I decided to cut out each of the butterflies and attached them with a glue dot so they look like they're fluttering off the page!

I will post my "other" card tomorrow!  No laughing though okay?!

Have a great day!
Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies:

Cardstock: Soft Suede, Early Espresso, Calypso Coral, Very Vanilla
DSP: Everyday Enchantment
Stamps: Woodgrain, Kindness Matters, Petite Pairs
Ink: Soft Suede, Calypso Coral
Other: Basic Pearls, Lattice Embossing Folder

4 comments:

  1. I adore your card, and I can totally see the butterflies 'flying off the page'!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your butterflies are beautiful with that wood grained background~!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all the texture you've created with the woodgrain stamp and the embossed layer. That's a perfect way to show off the fluttering butterfllies! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete