Sunday, August 19, 2012

Quint-essentially for you!


Hello!
Hope you had a great weekend and are ready to tackle the week!  I am looking forward to an exciting weekend - and the birthday of a very special little boy!!!

Today's card is for this week's Create with Connie and Mary challenge.  This week was a colour challenge and they picked some of my favourite colours!  Who doesn't love Midnight Muse, Daffodil Delight and Gumball Green?  Seriously?!  I'm in love!

I used the sketch from this week's Clean and Simple Cards challenge on Splitscoast Stampers since I thought it would work perfectly with the three colours!  

I used the Quint-Essential Flower and then combined it with the new Hostess Set from the Holiday Catalogue - Mixed Medley!  I just love those little scalloped circles!!! 


Supplies:
Cardstock: Midnight Muse, Whisper White
DSP: Midnight Muse DSP Pack
Stamps: Quint-Essential Flower, Mixed Medley
Ink: Midnight Muse, Daffodil Delight, Gumball Green
Other:  Daffodil Delight Ribbon, Dimensionals, Scalloped Circle Punches (2 3/8", 1 3/4" and 1 1/4"),  3/4 " Circle Punch, Perfect Polka Dot Embossing Folder


Here's a picture of my littlest sweetheart setting up his train set!  He was so excited!  He couldn't wait for Daddy to get home to help him tear open the box.  Needless to say the train didn't fit on the dining room table so it ended up on my living room floor!



9 comments:

  1. Love your clean and simple card! Your flower is layered beautifully! Love the touch of green in the center with the greeting. Thanks for playing the challenge at Create with Connie and Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice card! And you answered my question on if the new scallop punch in the Holiday catalog fits that small scallop circle in the stamp and it looks like it does! Yeah for that! I'm so glad you joined us for the challenge this week on Create with Connie & Mary.
    Monika

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just love it...clean and simple. Easy to duplicate for any occasion. Thanks for playing the Create with Connie & Mary Challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card! Love the diagonal look - so unique~ Thanks for playing along this week at Create with Connie & Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a wonderful CAS card! Love the sketch combined with those colors! Thanks for playing along with the color challenge this week on Create with Connie and Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty semi-diagonal layer well dress-up with the ribbon and the stamped image is gorgeous with the variation in color! Thanks for playing CCMC!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I completely agree that these colors are gorgeous together! I love your CAS card. All the dots are terrific!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just love the clean and simple look of your card! SWEET! And I love that layer on an angle. Thanks for playing along this week in the Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Okay, I know this was loooong ago, but did they change the 1 1/4 scallop punch? I ordered it because I saw this card and loved it, and the punch was retiring, but it doesn't linevup with the stamp. :/

    ReplyDelete