Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Dynamic Duos Flowers


Hello!
How's your week going?  I just did another night of boot camp and I'm feeling the burn...oh and I'm seriously tired!
Today the boys had swimming lessons and my youngest who has never been a lover of the pool decided that going underwater, floating and trying to swim was fantastic so he spent more time under the water than on top!  This a HUGE step for this little guy.  I am one happy mom tonight!

Okay so I "whipped" up a card for the Dynamic Duos challenge this week.  Okay it wasn't whipping...it took me forever since I had helpers!!!

The Certainly Celery and Pretty in Pink combo threw me for a bit of a loop since I'm not a subtles personality girl BUT once I added in some black I felt a bit better!  Okay I ruffled my ribbon again...I love ruffled ribbon.  I just can't help it!  I used some SU pink rhinestones that I had left in my stash!  I kinda think I need to add a button...or something...


Supplies:
Cardstock: Pretty in Pink, Basic Black. Whisper White, Certainly Celery
Stamps: Itty Bitty Banners, Mixed Bunch
Ink: Pretty in Pink, Certainly Celery
Other: Rhinestones, Two Step Bird Punch, Bitty Banners Framelits, Certainly Celery Ribbon, Lady Brocade Embossing Folder

Thanks for stopping by!
Have an amazing day!

Jen

4 comments:

  1. Jen your embossed background is gorgeous and I really like your ribbon treatment! Thanks for playing along with us at Dynamic Duos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the embossed background and what a fun way to show off the ribbon! So happy you joined us this week at Dynamic Duos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty. your background really makes your lovely flowers pop!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is SO pretty! I just got that stamp/punch set and I love seeing what other people do with it. Thanks for sharing!
    Cheers, Karen

    ReplyDelete