Saturday, August 18, 2012

BOO!


Hello!
How is your weekend going?  We've had a busy weekend so far!  My parents stopped in for a quick visit so we can celebrate Jacob's birthday a few days early.  We had a blast.  Another visit to the train station!  This is the world's greatest free entertainment for my boys!!!  They love watching the trains go by.

I got a Stampin' Up! order in the mail yesterday and finally got my hands on the Howlstooth and Scaringbone DSP and the Googly Ghouls stamp set!  How could I not use it?!  I needed a sketch to start with though as I was feeling a tad uncreative today...I think a loss of Mojo is going around.  I checked out the new sketch from Retro Sketches.   I thought it would work perfectly.  My little Frankenstein has been embossed with black embossing powder...he needed a little something extra!  I purchased the Googly Ghouls bundle and love the little self adhesive googly eyes!  They are so cute!



Supplies:
Cardstock: Basic Black, More Mustard, Very Vanilla
DSP: Howlstooth and Scaringbone DSP
Stamps: Googly Ghouls
Ink: Basic Black, Versamark
Other: Basic Black Taffeta Ribbon, Basic Black Button, Googly Eyes, Bitty Banners Framelits, Dimensionals, Black Embossing Folder


Here's a picture of my family (minus my husband who was taking the picture!) at the train station!  The boys were so excited to see the arrival of the Amtrak train!  The conductor was kind of enough to toot the horn for my super excited little boys!  They were in train heaven!



 Thanks for stopping by!
Have a great day!
Jen


2 comments:

  1. This is just adorable! Great use of the sketch and fantastic paper choices.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute!! Pinning it so I can CASE it later! :)

    ReplyDelete