Sunday, July 15, 2012

Welcome Baby Girl!


Hello!
Sorry that I've been MIA!  It's been a crazy long week!  Our kid's camp at church is over now.  We had a great week and my boys had a blast.  They're sad there isn't another week of camp!

So a friend of mine announced this weekend that she is pregnant with her 5th bundle of joy.  Now, she has 4 beautiful boys and are expecting a precious bundle wrapped in a pink bow!  I am very excited for them!  Now my friend is a fabulous mom and is totally into her boys.  I know she will be getting lots of cards with pink but as a mom of boys the pink thing doesn't necessarily come naturally!  I wanted to break her in easy!!!!

I decided to try out the Dynamic Duos challenge along with the Sunday Stamps challenge this week.  The colour combo for Dynamic Duos was perfect for the card!  I decided to add 4 blue flowers for the four boys and one little pink flower for the family's soon to be princess!


I hopefully will be back tomorrow with another card!  I'm in the middle of filling a few card orders so it will be a bit busy BUT I will give it my best shot!

Supplies:
Cardstock: Baja Breeze, Very Vanilla, Pink Pirouette
DSP: Elegant Soiree (Retired)
Stamps: Perfectly Preserved, Itty Bitty Banners
Ink: Baja Breeze, Pink Pirouette, Crumb Cake
Other: Baja Breeze Seam Binding, Basic Pearls, Bitty Banners Framelits Dies, Cannery Set Framelits Dies, Dimensionals, Finishing Touches Edgelits Dies

Thanks for stopping by!  Have a great week!
Jen

12 comments:

  1. What an adorable card! I love how you did the 4 blue flowers and the one pink. That little girl is goin to be well protected for sure, with 4 big brothers!

    Thanks so much for joining us at Sunday Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet card, love how you represented each little one with the flowers. Excellent take on both challenges! Happy you joined us at Sunday Stamps, hope to see you again soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful card - I love how you've so thoughtfully incorporated your friend's family into your design. It's perfect for both challenges. Thanks for playing along with Sunday Stamps, hope you join us again in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the little flowers. So pretty! And I especially love how you pleated the ribbon just in the middle. Thanks for playing with us at Sunday Stamps :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats to your friend, those little flowers are darling! Thanks for playing along with us at Dynamic Duos!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card is adorable...the idea of the 4 blue flowers and 1 pink is fabulous! I am sure your friend will love it! Thanks for playing with us at Dynamic Duos!

    ReplyDelete
  7. this super adorable, cute flowers......hope you have a great day!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sweet design. Thanks for joining us at Dynamic Duos this week.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful baby card! You certainly succeeded in creating a gorgeous baby girl card without getting overly "pink" ;) Love the ribbon and those sweet little flowers. Nice to see you again at Sunday Stamps :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the pleated ribbon! And the story behind the card!
    Thanks for joining us at Dynamic Duos this week!
    Anni

    ReplyDelete
  11. You created a beautiful card! So happy you joined us this week at Dynamic Duos!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This came out so pretty! I love how you used the colors with the sketch. I really like the flowers and pearls. Thanks for joining us at Sunday Stamps.

    ReplyDelete