Saturday, July 7, 2012

Jar of fun!


Hello!
How is your weekend going?  We had a good day...my husband is starting to feel good again though I believe I may be succumbing to the dreaded plague!  My body is fighting hard.  Mommies can't get sick can they?

I have another sneak peek card today!  There will hopefully be one tomorrow too if I get it finished!  I absolutely loved the new Perfectly Preserved stamp set (and coordinating dies!!!)!  It's so cute and perfect for any season really!

It's hard to tell from the picture but my pear is actually embossed in the new Gumball Green Embossing Powder!  Who doesn't love that?  I think Gumball Green is my new favourite colour!  The ribbon slides are also new and work perfectly with the ribbon!!!  Just something different from a knot or bow!

Thought I'd include a picture of the boys this afternoon!  Caleb decided to create a "car" out of a Stampin' Up! box...well, after I pulled out some ocean life stickers for them his car quickly turned into a submarine!  Hilarious!  They had a ball Friday and Saturday decorating their submarines!


Supplies:
Cardstock: Early Espresso, Raspberry Ripple, Whisper White
DSP: Be of Good Cheer
Stamps: Perfectly Preserved
Ink: Early Espresso, Raspberry Ripple, Versamark
Other: Whisper White Embossing Powder, Gumball Green Embossing Powder, Cannery Set Framelits Dies, Ribbon Slides, Early Espresso 1/4" Stitched Grosgrain Ribbon, Argyle Texted Impressions Embossing Folder, Dimensionals

Thanks for stopping by!  Have a great day!
Jen


4 comments:

  1. oh how I lOVE your blog...and your boys creating with SU boxes...now that's the best, reminds me of our boys when they were younger! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today ~ so glad I found you...I'll be following for sure ~ have a wonderful evening and a blessed Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun card. That embossing powder looks great, and I am loving the look of that new embossing folder.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card Jen and I still haven't even played with this set yet. Love it though and all that lovely DSP. Your card is very cute. Hugs, Bev

    ReplyDelete
  4. We are a group of volunteers and opening
    a new scheme in our community. Your web site
    provided us with valuable information to work on.
    You've done a formidable job and our entire community will be thankful to you.
    Also see my web page - liquiddesigns.biz

    ReplyDelete