Thursday, July 5, 2012

Merry Monday Ornaments


Hello!
I hope you've enjoyed the week!  I'm not sure where the week has gone though!  I think that's a good thing!   My husband has developed the plague that is going around our house.  Well...I shouldn't say that.  He has something completely different.  He has a VERY bad cold...almost a flu.  We have our church's VBS program next week so I CANNOT get sick.  My hands are raw from washing!

So I have a few card orders to fill this week BUT my Holiday Catalogue pre-order arrived today!  How could I not crack it all open!  Tomorrow I'll have to just look at it instead of actually using it!  The new ornament stamps were so fun to use especially when there were framelit dies available to cut them out!!!

This week's (or this month's) Merry Monday challenge is to use an old challenge sketch to create a card.  I found this sketch from Challenge #6 and decided to use it!

So...this isn't a traditional coloured card but I still decided that it would be fun to make!  Hopefully on the weekend I'll get a chance to make a more traditionally coloured one!

I have a card done for tomorrow so hopefully I'll get a chance tomorrow night to get it posted.




Supplies:
Cardstock: Very Vanilla, Basic Black, Island Indigo
DSP: Festival of Prints DSP Stack
Stamps: Ornament Keepsakes, Petite Pairs
Ink: Basic Black, Island Indigo
Other: Holiday Ornaments Framelits Dies, Labels Collection Framelits Dies, Chevron Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, Lacy Brocade Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, Basic Pearls, Word Window Punch, Dimensionals

Thanks for stopping by!  Have a great day!

Jen

7 comments:

  1. oh Jen I am so jealous. I can't believe my order hasn't come yet. I am so mad as I ordered right when we could but didn't express it. Your card is so pretty. I went for more of the fall sets and of course my bundle but didn't get this one yet. In August I will order it. Thanks for breaking into your box of goodies and sharing. Hugs, Bev

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Bev...I knew if I didn't express my order it would take forever to get to Canada! I ordered some of the fall stuff too...check back Saturday morning for that card! I'm really impressed with this catalogue! I love those dies and the embossing folders! Hope your order arrives soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think non traditional colored Christmas cards are so much fun, Bev! This makes me really anxious to get my bundle! Glad you took the time to join us at Merry Monday this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow - these colours are stunning for Christmas! I hope we get that DSP in Australia! That bauble is such a gorgeous feature for your card. Thanks for joining us at Merry Monday this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, love the non-traditional colours and all the fabulous texture. Thank you for joining us for Merry Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow! New goodies are fun!! Awesome work here Jen!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this beautiful card, Jen! Those papers are so pretty & very festive...plus it goes beautifully with fun those ornament dies! Thanks for playing along with us this month over at Merry Mondays! :)

    ReplyDelete