Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Freshly Made Sketches Challenge #45


Hello!
Happy Wednesday!  I trust you're having a great week so far!  We visited the Bonnechere Caves yesterday (Tuesday) with the boys!  The caves are pretty interesting and the story behind their discovery is pretty wild!  It was a great morning out and the boys had fun.  We had a delicious picnic lunch by the Bonnechere River which was wonderful!  My mom makes the best picnic lunches!

Today's card is a for our weekly Freshly Made Sketches challenge.  You can hop over to their website and check out the Design Team's fabulous creations!  I am so thankful to be working with a great group of ladies!  They are an amazing group!

Cindy brings us this week's sketch...there's a circle there BUT it says "any shape" so I took full advantage of that command and chose to use my new favourite stamp set "Perfectly Preserved".  I love that little jar!  I had to go with the pear again...sorry!  I'll go with something different for next week, I promise!  Sorry about the picture...my camera died (I'm so sad) and I'm using my mom's camera for the time being.  It's taking me some time to adjust from an SLR to a point and shoot.



Supplies:
Cardstock: Very Vanilla, Early Espresso, Island Indigo
DSP: Orchard Harvest
Stamps: Perfectly Preserved
Ink: Island Indigo, Early Espresso, Gumball Green
Other: Island Indigo Ruffled Ribbon, Woodgrain Embossing Folder, Cannery Framelits Dies, Small Oval Punch

Here's some pictures from our adventure today!  The boys weren't too thrilled to be posed together...well, Caleb wasn't happy...Jacob loves his brother!




Thanks for stopping by!  Have a wonderful day!

Jen

7 comments:

  1. Hi Jen! That jar is adorable and I can see why you can't stop using the pear - very cute! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute card, love the DSP!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Every time I see that Woodgrain EF I kick myself because I don't have it! And it looks especially nice with my favorite DSP! Great card Jen!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute Jen ... I love your little jar creations, they are such so darn cute!!! Love that textured background too ...

    ReplyDelete
  5. That little jar is so cute! And I love your family pix!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a sweet card, Jen! I came by to let you know that and opened up to your home page so I got to see the cutie-patootie pics of the boys, with and without the binocs, and the AMAZING pictures of your pet groundhog! WHAT?! That's a new one on me and I'm incredibly jealous!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What an adorable card! You are so rockin' this set, Jen! Great DSP!

    ReplyDelete