Friday, July 27, 2012

So Grateful


Hello!
Did you have a great day?  We had a good day!  The boys got some new binoculars so had to go around this morning investigating things!  Caleb still isn't feeling 100% yet so we're hoping for some improvements tomorrow...poor little guy!

I created a very clean and simple card this afternoon.  It's for two "challenges".  The first challenge is the Clean and Simple Cards challenge on Splitcoast Stampers.  I was so glad they had a sketch this week since I needed something to work from !  The second challenge is the Sunday Stamps Challenge. This week they had a colour challenge.  The colours chosen were Red Riding Hood, So Saffron and Soft Suede.


I really do love the French Foliage stamp set.  It's perfect for almost any type of card...versatility is paramount when ordering stamps!  I love fall cards and fall colours and thought these two challenges combined would be perfect!  I used the sentiment from Apothecary Art and then cut it out using the Bitty Banners Framelits Die!  I decided to mount vanilla on vanilla just to give it a little added dimension!

Here's a picture of my little spies!  They sure love being at Grannie and Papa's!  So much so that we've decided to spend next week here too!  Poor Grannie!


Supplies:
Cardstock: Very Vanila
Stamps: French Foliage, Apothecary Art
Ink: Soft Suede, Red Riding Hood So Saffron
Other: Bitty Banners Framelits Dies,  Basic Pearls, 3/4" Circle Punch, Dimensionals

Thanks for stopping by!
Have a great day!
Jen



6 comments:

  1. Jen this is a fabulous CAS card! Love what you did with this week's challenge. Hope your little guy is feeling better soon!!! Thanks for joining us at Sunday Stamps, hope to see you back next week :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - This is so beautifully clean and simple. I'm totally impressed. Hope your son is feeling better by now. Thanks for joining us at Sunday Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love this card! So clean and the leaf is gorgeous. Thanks for playing with us at Sunday Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty Jen.. I love how you keep the background all white! Thanks for joining us at Sunday Stamps.

    ReplyDelete