Monday, July 23, 2012

Dynamic Mojo!



Hello!
I'm still at my mom and dad's house and enjoying being spoiled!  Jacob had a rough day today...he wasn't feeling well.  Not sure what happened there but he seems to be better now!  No pictures of the groundhog today.  She came out first thing this morning but my camera wasn't quite ready and when she came out later tonight my camera wasn't (and still isn't) working :(  Tomorrow we're heading to the Bonnechere Caves!  The boys have never been so I'm sure they'll be pumped!

I love being at my mom's house because she also has a wonderful stash of craft supplies and better yet...she has poppy parade ink AND the matching ribbon which I needed for today's card!!!

This week's Dynamic Duos challenge is to create a card using Poppy Parade, Basic Black AND use a punch!  I decided to combine this challenge with the Mojo Monday challenge.  I needed a good sketch to work from!


Thanks for stopping by today!  Stop back on Wednesday morning for this week's Freshly Made Sketches card!

Supplies:
Cardstock: Basic Black, Whisper White, Poppy Parade
Stamps: Betsy's Blossoms, Itty Bitty Banners
Ink: Basic Black. Poppy Parade, Versamark
Other: Poppy Parade Ribbon, Fancy Fan Textured Embossing Folder, 1 3/4" Circle Punch, 2 3/8" Scalloped Circle Punch, Bitty Banners Framelits Die, Black Embossing Powder, Dimensionals

Have a great day!
Jen

3 comments:

  1. Very pretty! Love the clean design and the pretty embossing! Thanks for joining us at Dynamic Duos! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love the embossed panels and the ribbon treatment. Thanks for playing along at Dynamic Duos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah for mom!! Her Poppy Parade allowed you to create a totally sweet card! So glad you joined us at Dynamic Duos!

    ReplyDelete