Sunday, July 1, 2012

Dynamic Duos Butterflies


Hello!
I hope everyone had a great weekend!  We still have one more day off in Canada!  Yeah!  I put my Holiday Pre-order in today!  I'm super excited!  I can't wait to get it!
We have two kids who are feeling good today so I'm happy! Monday morning we are heading to the flying field to watch my husband fly some of his planes!

So today's card is for the Dynamic Duos challenge.   This week's challenge was to use Crumb Cake and then a colour of our choice.  Naturally I started off picking pink!  I don't get a lot of pink at my house so it's usually my go-to colour!  I couldn't think of what I wanted to do with it.  I then tried some crumb cake with island indigo...that didn't work so well either.  I moved onto Daffodil Delight!  Sometimes cards don't come together easily!

I decided to emboss the butterflies (using Papillon Potpourri) in white on the crumb cake and then add Beautiful Wings butterflies in Daffodil delight!





Supplies:
Cardstock: Whisper White, Daffodil Delight, Crumb Cake
Stamps: Papillon Potpourri, A Fitting Occasion
Ink: Versamark, Daffodil Delight
Other: Daffodil Delight Ribbon, Modern Label Punch, Circle Punches, Beautiful Wings Embosslit, Elegant Butterfly Punch, Basic Pearls

I hope you liked today's card!  Thanks for stopping by!
Jen

4 comments:

  1. This is so beautiful. I love the patterned paper butterflies and the gorgeous texture of the embossed ones. So, clever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty assortment of fluttery butterflies! Thanks for playing along with us at Dynamic Duos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love you embossed butterflies! Thanks for playing with us at Dynamic Duos!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful butterflies! So happy you joined us this week at Dynamic Duos!

    ReplyDelete