Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Freshly Made Sketches Challenge #134


Hello!
Happy Wednesday!  I hope you're having a great week so far!  I had a nice day today.  It poured rain all day!  The creek at the golf course by our house is overflowing and making it's way towards hole 10!!!  The golfers will have a wet day tomorrow!

I'm super excited for Thursday!  We demonstrators get a sneak peek at the new Stampin' Up Catalogue!  I'm even going to change my morning workout routine so I can peruse the catalogue before the boys get up!!!

We have a fabulous new sketch today at Freshly Made Sketches!  This week's sketch is super fun!  Our hostess this week is the incredibly talented Karren Johnson!  She sure has created a sketch you won't want to miss out on.
I am still on my Mother's Day kick!  I need to get a few more done!!!  I wanted to use basic grey and used the Hardwood background stamp (one of my favs!) along with some doilies and pleated seam binding.

Supplies:
Cardstock: Basic Grey, Rose Red, Whisper White
Stamps: Hardwood background, Secret Garden, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Ink: Basic Black
Other: Secret Garden Framelits, Doilies, Rose Red Seam Binding, Bitty Banners Framelits, Basic Rhinestones, Dimensionals

Thanks for stopping by!  Please head on over to the Freshly Made Sketches blog and check out the super amazing cards the Design Team has created for you!  We hope you join along in our challenge this week!!!

Have a fabulous week!

Jen

7 comments:

  1. This is so pretty with the doilies and the scrunchy seam binding! I need to get busy on a Mother's Day card as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card,Jen!!! I love the woodgrain background!! The flower is so pretty just like the ribbon!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love each detail of this one from the doily (folded--genius!) to the ruffled up ribbon. Super-cute on that wood grain background! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh, Jen! This is so incredibly beautiful. I love the dark wood background with the white doilies and the bright red flower and ribbons! This is definitely a CASE project (and a reason to quit stalling about buying the Hardwood background stamp!).

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is beautiful, Jen! Those colours are fabulous together and I love, love, love that ribbon treatment!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful Jen! I adore the colours you've used and the woodgrain background is just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so pretty, Jen. I love the Rose Red with the gray! They work so perfectly together! (Who knew?!)

    ReplyDelete