Monday, April 28, 2014

Chevron Birthday


Hello!
Hope you had a great Monday!  I had a fun day!   The boys did such an amazing job at Run Club at school.  I was so impressed with how well Caleb ran.  Jacob unfortunately gets cramps in his side like I do so he wasn't too impressed.  They are excited to try again next week!  I can't complain!

I love, love, love both the sketch and the photo at the Fusion card challenge this week!  Who doesn't love chevrons?!




 I am trying not to use up all of this paper (from the Fresh Prints DSP Stack) but I love it so much!!!  I just think chevrons look even more fabulous in Costal Cabana!  I added some little red banners to the card.  I was trying to use the arrows but I just didn't have anything that worked so banners it was!

Supplies:
Cardstock: Basic Black, Whisper White, Real Red
DSP: Fresh Prints DSP Stack
Stamps: Birthday Bash Sentiments (Non-SU)
Ink: Basic Black
Other: Basic Rhinestones, Banner Punch, Dimensionals

Thanks for stopping by!
I hope you have a fabulous day!

Check back tomorrow night for another card!!!  I was on a roll!!!

Jen


7 comments:

  1. I Know! I had to use banners too! I do not have or want to get right now a chevron punch! I like your take on the sketch too! Check out my banners at http://astampinholiday.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. The banners are perfection ... and the touches of bling are the cherry on top ... so very glad you joined us at Fusion Card Challenge (my side hurts when I run too ... yuck)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this - very CAS and classy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome Banners, wonderful take on the FUSION inspiration! Thanks for joining us Jen! Cherry Red against Turquoise = BAM awesome boldness!
    YAY

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cool CAS take on the sketch! Thanks for playing along with us at Fusion :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great color combo and those little gems on the banners are yummy!

    ReplyDelete