Monday, April 14, 2014

CAS(E) This Sketch Butterflies!



Hello!
Hope you had a great weekend!  We had such beautiful weather here and we were able to get out and enjoy it on Saturday and Sunday!  Tomorrow they are forecasting snow!  I must say that I'm not looking forward to seeing that white fluffy stuff.  Hopefully it doesn't stay on the ground and we will have springlike temperatures back in no time.

I had a few minutes in the craft room Saturday afternoon and got a card made for this week's CAS(E) This Sketch challenge!  I really loved this week's sketch and have missed playing along the last few weeks.


I used the Brights DSP Paper Pack and combined the Daffodil Delight with some Basic Grey.  I just couldn't help pairing these two fab colours again!  

I of course had to add some butterflies and a bit of bling!  I decided to stamp my sentiment using silver embossing powder on vellum.  Not sure I should have done that but it's done now!  

Supplies:
Cardstock: Basic Gray, Daffodil Delight
DSP: Brights Paper pack
Stamps: Four You
Ink: Versamark
Other: Silver Embossing Powder, Beautiful Wings Embosslit, Vellum, Basic Rhinestones

Thanks for stopping by!
I hope you have a fabulous day!

Jen

2 comments:

  1. Jen, your card is brimming with prettiness here! The grey and yellow combination is lovely and the chevron background is perfect for those absolutely AMAZING butterflies! They're gorgeous! I need to scout out where I can find them, because despite the numerous butterfly dies/stamps I have, I'm always willing to welcome more! Wow!!
    c

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you cut up the background patterned paper! Great take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete