Wednesday, April 30, 2014

First Birthday Fun


Hello!
We had another dark and dreary day here.  It rained for most of the day.  The rain wouldn't be so bad if it wasn't so cool and damp.  Sure not springy feeling weather but the grass will hopefully turn green with all of this water!

This is my last card until I get a few more minutes in the craft room on the weekend!  Hopefully by then the creative juices will be flowing!

I really liked the sketch over at Retro Sketches this week!  It was different and made me think!  I'm surprised I didn't set off the smoke alarm!!!


I was asked to make a first birthday card with an owl theme!  I decided to stick to some more Aqua colours (Bermuda Bay, Island Indigo and some Costal Cabana).  Who doesn't love these colours at this time of the year!

Supplies:
Cardstock: Whisper White, Bermuda Bay, Island Indigo, Silver, Early Espresso, Sahara Sand, Basic Black, More Mustard
DSP: Fresh Prints DSP Stack, Brights DSP Stack
Stamps: Birthday Bash Sentiments, Design Type Polymer Stamps
Ink: Basic Black
Other: Brights Candy Dots, Two Step Owl Punch, Pennant Punch, Decorative Dots Embossing Folder, Basic Rhinestones, Dimensionals

Thanks for stopping by!
Have a fabulous day!

Jen



No comments:

Post a Comment