Saturday, June 30, 2012

Merry Monday Sparkles


Hello!
Hope my fellow Canadians are enjoying their long weekend!  I spent most of the day inside with Caleb.  He is still pretty sick.  He doesn't usually get sick and if he does it's only for a day.  He was up most of last night with a fever and feeling sick.  He asked me to sleep at the end of his bed (which resulted in a lack of sleep for me!) which is so unusual for him.  Anyhow, he is in bed now, and his fever had finally dissipated.  We shall see!  I am exhausted and heading to be early tonight!

This is a card I made yesterday using Lesley Croghan's Merry Monday Sketch!  I still can't quite get into that Christmas card making mood but this year I'd like to get my own cards done ahead of time!
I am a girl torn between gold/red cards and blue/silver ones!  Since I had some silver glimmer paper sitting on my desk it won out!



Supplies:
Cardstock: Night of Navy, Glimmer Paper, Whisper White
Stamps: Chock Full of Cheer
Ink: Night of Navy
Other: Snowflake Punch (Retired), Northern Flurry Textured Embossing Folder, Basic Rhinestones

Thanks for stopping by!
Jen

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, Jen! I just saw this over on SCS and it stopped me dead in my tracks when I spotted the navy, silver and white! Love this! Thanks for playing along with us this week over at Merry Mondays! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this elegant beauty Jen! Thanks for joining in at Merry Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful elegant card, the navy and the glimmer paper are fantastic together. Thank you for joining us for Merry Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Night of Navy and Glimmer paper contrast beautifully! I love the classic elegance of this card! Glad you joined us at Merry Monday this week!

    ReplyDelete